Saying this will not wrong that today MS Office is the essential part for typing and editing. It is equally essential for students and professionals. Report, memorandum, agenda, minutes of the meeting, notice & letter writing, editing and touching the images, presentation of data via slides, graphs & charts, making of Balance Sheet Statements, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow Statement, Sales and Purchase Records, Inventory Management, etc. was not an easy job before MS Office. In short, MS Office is a platform, which facilitates the users of all fields. In this topic we will create a line between MS Office for Students and Professionals.
MS Office (Student)
MS Office Student is basically developed for students, teachers and schools. It is available free to students. But MS Office will not straightly provides this. It will provides the setup after checking either your school is listed in eligible schools of its database. Insert your school email address and check for availability. If your school will listed than a fresh version of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Publisher along with multiple apps for Windows tablets and iPad will be provided to you. Moreover 1TB of OneDrive will be available without any cost. If your school is not among list of eligible schools, you will have to pay $139.99 for setup and along with all features OneDrive storage will be 15GB and Outlook, Access and Publisher features will not available.
MS Office (Professionals)
MS Office Professionals is most advanced and highly featured software than MS Office Student. It is especially designed for professionals and business man of all fields. MS Word 2013, Excel 13, PowerPoint 13, Outlook 13, Publisher 13 and Access 13 are included in Office Suite. Free online storage of 15GB without any account will be given to you. All type of office works can be easily performed on this setup. There are lot of options in shape of Database Management System, Desktop Publishing Software, Diagramming Software, Email Client, Formula Editor, HTML Editor, Image Viewer, Note Taking Software, Presentation Program, Project Management Software, Spreadsheet Program, etc.
- Both MS Office Student and Professionals are one time purchase software. MS Office Student bundle is available for $1399.99 while MS Office Professional bundle cost is $399.99.
- MS Office Student can be used only for students or home while MS Office Professional is one step ahead to MS Office Student. It can be used for both home and business.
- MS Office Professional has five additional features, which makes it different form MS Office Student. These are, Database Management System, Desktop Publishing Software, Diagramming Software, Email Client, Image Viewer and Project Management Software.
- If talk about technical support, MS Office Professional offers one year technical support after purchase and MS Office Student offers technical support for 90 days after purchase.
- OneDrive or SkyDrive, touch device and Windows 8 compatibility is offered by MS Office Student, which is not available by MS Office Professional.
- MS Office Student has no feature of Outlook, Access and Publisher, which are available in MS Office Professional.