It is believed and said that humans are derived from apes. Well, there are definitely a lot of differences between humans and apes but the main difference lies in the degree or level of intelligence. The difference also lies in the capability and capacity of spoken language.
Apes fall into the category of mammals. They climb trees except for gorillas. Now a days, apes are endangered in various places and some countries around the world are totally deprived of apes. However, apes have demonstrated the ability to comprehend and learn, most often. Apes have a complex nervous system and advanced animals in so many ways. Apes are covered by hair all over their body and that is one reason why they fall into the category of mammals. They have got muscles which are very strong and help them in lifting heavy objects. Apes cannot talk unlike us but they have an ability to communicate with each other by making large grunting sound and by physical gestures. Very sadly, it is a known fact that now apes are very endangered due to human activities like hunting. Humans are known to derive from apes but now, ironically humans are being the main cause behind ongoing extinction of apes.
Humans are mammals as they grow hair on their body, give birth to a live baby and also feed their own baby. They walk on their lower limbs and use their upper limbs for carrying out different activities of their daily lives. They have got strong arms by which they can lift heavy objects. Their gripping power is very strong as compared to other animals. Humans are capable of speaking and that is how they communicate among themselves. Humans have a very complex nervous system and apart from them highly functional cardiac, respiratory, digestive and urinary systems. Their immune system is capable of combating so many diseases.
- Brain of an ape is not as developed as that of a human.
- Communication in ape is through physical gestures but in human is through languages as they can speak properly.
- Apes are endangered on Earth, humans are not.
- Thinking ability of humans is much more advanced than that of apes.
- Size of the brain is also different in these two.
- Humans have more advanced use of limbs as compared to apes.
- Humans have flatter face rather than projecting froward as that of apes.